[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Job - Research Fellow in Information Visualization @ Leeds on EPSRC-funded Mavis Project

Roy Ruddle R.A.Ruddle at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 19:47:53 CEST 2023

Dear all

Are you an ambitious visualization researcher who is looking for your next challenge? I am recruiting a Research Fellow in Information Visualization for our newly funded MAVIS project (Making visualization scalable for explaining machine learning classification models). The project aims to answer the key questions “how to improve visualizations?” and “how should people interact?” for the large/complex data that is commonplace in explainable AI, and is funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) under the “Enabling human centred decision making through data visualisation” call.

If you are interested then do have a look at the full advert (https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/EPSCP1128). The position is for up to 3 years. Closing date is 3rd May.

If you have any questions or would like an informal chat with me then get in touch!

Roy Ruddle
--
Roy A. Ruddle, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK.
Professor of Computing, Turing Fellow, and Director of Research Technology, Leeds Institute for Data Analytics (LIDA).