[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Two Full-time PhD Positions in Visual Analytics Available at TU Graz, Austria

Tobias Schreck tobias.schreck at cgv.tugraz.at
Wed Apr 12 17:17:15 CEST 2023

------------------------------
We have two full-time PhD positions in Visual Analytics for initially
three years available at Graz University of Technology, Austria.
------------------------------

One position is in Adaptive Visualization of Health Information within
an FWF (Austria) research group together with researchers in Cognitive
Psychology and Medicine. The other position is in Visual Analytics of
Time-Oriented Data within an FFG (Austria) research project together
with domain experts from industry.

Both positions are initially for three years, and with the possibility
of preparing a PhD thesis in Computer Science at TU Graz. We offer
exemplary professional and personal development possibilities. Our
institute is part of the Visual Computing research cluster at TU Graz,
providing a leading scientific environment. The full-time gross salary
for this position is, depending on the employment level, up to 3.058,60
Euro per month (14 times a year), and includes social insurance. The
city of Graz and its surrounding region offer exceptional quality of living.

For further information and how to apply, please see
https://www.tugraz.at/institute/cgv/about-cgv/open-positions#c522012 or
contact Prof. Tobias Schreck at tobias.schreck at cgv.tugraz.at.

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Tobias Schreck