[Ieee_vis_open_positions] [Vacancy] University of Groningen: Tenure-track assistant professor in Visual Computing

Kosinka, Jiri j.kosinka at rug.nl
Sat Nov 12 19:09:38 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Faculty of Science and Engineering of the University of Groningen
(www.rug.nl) has a vacancy in Visual Computing at the level of
Tenure-Track Assistant Professor. We are looking for an outstanding
academic who is interested in starting a tenure track that focuses on
education, and who can strengthen our teaching and research in
Computer Science. Your field of education and research will lie in the
area of Visual Computing, broadly construed.

Information and how to apply:

https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0009PAP&cat=wp

Closing date: 8 January 2023

With best regards,