[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Open Rank Faculty Position in Visualization at the University of Utah

Alexander Lex alex at sci.utah.edu
Mon Nov 7 21:00:40 CET 2022

The SCI Institute at the University of Utah is hiring in Visualization for
an open rank faculty position! We are particularly interested in candidates
in information visualization and/or visual analytics. We will start
screening applicants on December 15.

SCI and the SoC are amazing places to work with many great colleagues that
value interdisciplinary collaboration. And Utah is an outdoor enthusiast's
dream. Get in touch if you want to talk!

https://www.sci.utah.edu/opportunities/faculty-search/visualization-prn00942cf.html

Best,

Alex Lex
--