[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Open Positions for Assistant Professorships in Visual Computing and Geometry Processing at the Utrecht University, NL

Michael Behrisch m.behrisch at uu.nl
Mon Nov 7 11:23:16 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

I would like to steer your attention to the following job openings at
the Utrecht University, NL.
The department of Information and Computing Sciences of Utrecht
University has two openings on an Assistant Professor level:

Assistant Professor in Visual Computing (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) - Working at
Utrecht University - Utrecht University (uu.nl)
<https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/assistant-professor-in-visual-computing-08-10-fte>
Assistant Professor in Geometry Processing (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) - Working at
Utrecht University - Utrecht University (uu.nl)
<https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs/assistant-professor-in-geometry-processing-08-10-fte>

Application deadline is 13 December 2022.

The Department of Information and Computing Sciences (ICS;
https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/department-of-information-and-computing-sciences)
is nationally and internationally renowned for its fundamental and
applied research in computer science and information science and has a
strong background in Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms,
Computational Geometry, Data Visualization, Human-Computer Interaction
(to name just a few) and is rapidly growing, so you should expect
exciting collaborations.
In our constantly changing (digital) society, we are continually looking
for new, realistic ways to push the boundaries of both science and
societal application. We contribute to innovative information
technologies through the development and application of new concepts,
theories, algorithms, and software methods. With our expertise, we
nourish a wide range of interdisciplinary and societal collaboration
initiatives. Due to our successful educational programmes and our
ambitions in research, the Department of Information and Computing
Sciences
(https://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/department-of-information-and-computing-sciences)
is expanding.

With best regards,
Michael Behrisch

--

*­­Dr. Michael Behrisch*|Assistant Professor (UD1)| Utrecht University |
Information and Computing Science| Princetonplein 5, 3584 CC Utrecht |
room BBG 4.25 | +31 687 110577 |m.behrisch at uu.nl
<mailto:m.behrisch at uu.nl>| https://michael.behrisch.info |
www.graphpolaris.com