[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Postdoctoral position in Image Processing for Neurobiology (4 years)

Daniel Baum baum at zib.de
Mon May 2 15:04:20 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

At the Visual Data Analysis group at Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), we have an open PostDoc position for a DFG-funded interdisciplinary research unit with neurobiologists from Freie Universität Berlin, the Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, and the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin as well as with mathematicians from the Robert Koch Institute.

Goal of this project is the development of image processing techniques for the segmentation and tracking of time-dependent two- and three-dimensional cellular and sub-cellular structures, for example, from multi-photon imaging. More details can be found at https://www.zib.de/node/5194 <https://www.zib.de/node/5194>.

I would be very happy if you could share the job advertisement with potential candidates.

Thank you very much,
Daniel Baum

=============== New PostDoc position in Visual Data Analysis ==============

### for four years, E14 TV-L Berlin (100%)

### research topics include
  == image segmentation
  == feature/structure extraction and tracking
  == machine learning
  == visualization

### starting from July 1st, 2022

### application deadline is June 10th, 2022

### full announcement: https://www.zib.de/node/5194 <https://www.zib.de/node/5194>

### inquiries to Daniel Baum (baum at zib.de <mailto:baum at zib.de>)

---

Dr. Daniel Baum <baum at zib.de <mailto:baum at zib.de>>
Research Group Leader "Visual Data Analysis"
Zuse Institute Berlin, Takustraße 7, D-14195 Berlin-Dahlem, Germany
+49(30)84185-293, fax -107