[Ieee_vis_open_positions] 3 PhD Positions at the University of Bergen, Norway

Stefan Bruckner stefan.bruckner at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:12:19 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen has three open
PhD positions. The announcement broadly covers all research areas of the
department, but we are particularly interested in good candidates in the
area of visualization.

We are looking for motivated individuals who wish to pursue cutting-edge
visualization research in a stimulating and dynamic international
environment. We perform research in a broad range of topics including
scientific visualization, information visualization, and visual analytics
also in collaboration with a number of application domains including
medicine, biology, geosciences, physics, and chemistry (see
https://vis.uib.no/ for more information).

These are fully-funded positions with a gross annual salary of NOK 491K
(approx. EUR 50K).

The application deadline is *** May 22, 2022 ***.

Official announcement and online application:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/225038/phd-research-fellow-in-informatics-3-positions

Interested candidates are encouraged to contact me or one of the other
faculty members in visualization (see https://vis.uib.no/group/ ) before
applying for further information.

Best regards,
Stefan Bruckner

// Dr. Stefan Bruckner, Professor of Visualization
// Department of Informatics
// University of Bergen, Norway
// https://vis.uib.no/bruckner