[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Hiring Computational Scientists, esp Visualization !

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:39:13 CEST 2022

Greetings all ~

Virginia Tech's Advanced Research Computing (ARC) is pleased to announce
several openings in our growing team of Computational Scientists.  We are
looking for at least one Computational Scientist with Visualization
expertise (note 'Preferred Qualifications'):

https://careers.pageuppeople.com/968/cw/en-us/job/520041/computational-scientist/

The materials at this link may help introduce you more to ARC's mission and
resources:
https://www.docs.arc.vt.edu/usage/workshops.html

with best regards,
 _nicholas

--
Nicholas F. Polys, Ph.D.

Director of Visual Computing
Virginia Tech Research Computing

Affiliate Professor
Virginia Tech Department of Computer Science
https://people.cs.vt.edu/~npolys/  <https://people.cs.vt.edu/~npolys/>