[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Assistant Professor post at the Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies, University of Warwick, UK

Turkay, Cagatay Cagatay.Turkay at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Feb 3 17:02:29 CET 2022

Dear all,

At the Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM) at the University of Warwick, we are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Assistant Professor from September 2022.

We are interested in applications from scholars working in one or more of the areas of data analysis, data visualisation, critical data studies, quantitative methods, digital methods, design visualisation, human-data interaction and interdisciplinary data science. We would be looking for a promising or established track record of internationally recognized interdisciplinary research and the design and delivery of teaching.

The deadline for this application is 21 Feb 2022 and further details of the post and application are here:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&jcode=1882095&vt_template=1457&adminview=1

And for information about CIM, you can refer here: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/

Please feel free to pass on to who you think might be interested and please get in touch with me and/or the head of department, Celia Lury, for questions/clarifications. Contact information can be found here: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/cim/people/

Best wishes,

Cagatay.

Dr Cagatay Turkay
Associate Professor