[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Founded PhD position in Visual Analytics for Sports "the Sail Coach Cockpit"

Anna Vilanova Bartroli A.Vilanova at tudelft.nl
Fri Jan 18 10:47:39 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We have a fully funded open PhD position at TUDelft in the group of computer graphics and visualization. In the field of visual analytics in sports in concrete for sailing. This is in a project in collaboration with the http://www.sailinginnovationcentre.nl/

Please distribute this message to possible interested candidates. We welcome applications until the 8th of February.
https://vacature.beta.tudelft.nl/vacaturesite/permalink/48229/?lang=en

Thank you very much,

Anna

A. (Anna) Vilanova