[Ieee_vis_open_positions] 2 PhD Positions at CRS4 (out of 14) in MSCA Innovative Training Network EVOCATION

fabio fabio at crs4.it
Fri Jan 18 13:02:47 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce the availability of 2 Early-Stage Researcher
(ESR) PhD positions (out of 14) in
the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network on Advanced
Visual and Geometric Computing for 3D
Capture, Display, and Fabrication (EVOCATION). EVOCATION officially
started in October 2018 and
will last four years.

We are looking for highly motivated candidates for becoming part of the
next generation of early-stage
scientific and industrial researchers (ESRs) who in the future will lead
research and development of
novel visual and geometric computing methodologies in a wide range of
industries and application domains,
including industrial design and manufacturing, architecture, cultural
heritage study and valorisation,
geomatics, and tele-collaboration.

We can offer a 36-months PhD training program coordinated among eight
academic and industrial partners.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and employment
benefits in accordance with
the MSCA regulations.

CRS4 positions are the following:
- ESR03: Scalable reconstruction and exploration of complex indoor
environments
- ESR04: Scalable exploration of complex objects and environments beyond
plain visual replication

Please distribute this message to possible interested candidates.

http://vic.crs4.it/vic/evocation/

Thanks a lot,

Fabio Bettio