[Econmaster2012] Research Seminar in Economics, May 5: Thorsten Upmann

Frank Stähler frank.staehler at uni-tuebingen.de
Mon May 4 07:10:26 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Thanks to the rail strike, Thorsten will not be able to make it, and
consequently, the seminar has to be canceled.

Best wishes,
Frank Stähler

--

Frank Stähler
Professor of Economics
frank.staehler at uni-tuebingen.de

Coordinator Doctoral Program in Economics (DPE)
http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/de/41162

Adjunct Professor of Economics
School of Economics
The University of Adelaide