[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Jobs: Postdoc in computer vision/machine learning
thalmann at miralab.ch
Sat Feb 25 21:14:37 CET 2023
Postdoc position in Computer Vision / Machine Learning
MIRALab, a R&D spin off company of MIRALab at university of Geneva, is looking for a strong candidate in research to work on a new EU project ENIGMA.
The collaboration with the EU project ENIGMA is to develop a 3D CG reconstruction method that will:
1. Reconstruct objects and statues which are not accessible or are not able to be digitized by man-made threats
2. Exploit registered but incomplete information such as text, maps, photos, partial images, or videos.
3. Make use of advanced AI techniques that can identify and trace un-registered Cultural Goods (CGs).
4. Provide realistic reconstructed un-registered 3D CGs.
Candidates with strong knowledge in some below main fields are welcome to apply.
1. Computer Vision and Machine Learning
2. 3D object reconstruction from incomplete multimedia information
3. Spatio-temporal and semantic representation
Applicants must earn a PhD in computer science or computer engineering or related areas and have published in one of the related area. Selected candidates will be strongly encouraged to submit papers in top conferences and journals during the project (2 years).
Candidates must have excellent programming and software development skills, as knowledge in OpenCV, MATLAB, Python, C sharp, C++ .
Please provide a detailed CV with photo, two references with contact details, availability date, and a motivation letter. Salary scale is according to a Postdoc at University of Geneva. Please send applications or ask for more details to thalmann at miralab.ch<mailto:thalmann at miralab.ch>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ieee_vis_open_positions