[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Job - Research Fellow in Information Visualization @ Leeds on Health/AI/viz project

Roy Ruddle R.A.Ruddle at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 19:24:29 CET 2022

Dear all

Are you an ambitious visualization researcher who is looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience with large, complex datasets, designing interactive tools and/or conducting user evaluations? Do you want to develop visualization software that helps GPs and pharmacists, and can improve people's health?

If so then do have a look at this new research fellow job that I'm recruiting for (https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=EPSCP1090). The position is for 27 months from 1st July 2022. Closing date is 27th March.

If you have any questions or would like an informal chat with me then get in touch!

Roy Ruddle
--
Roy A. Ruddle, School of Computing, University of Leeds, UK.
Professor of Computing, Turing Fellow, and Director of Research Technology, Leeds Institute for Data Analytics (LIDA).