[Ieee_vis_open_positions] (no subject)

Madhu Srinivasan srinivma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 02:24:36 CET 2022

Dear all,

I am posting my team's job-openings here with the hope that I can reach a
more targeted audience !

I am a manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and I am hiring for a
Front-End Web Developer and a Full Stack Engineer with experience and
interest in Data Visualization. If you are curious, please head-on over to
this link and have a look the two positions linked from here (and apply !) -
 https://www.craft.do/s/4G1z7FIOJxKfa4

Please feel free to contact me directly at the email below if you have any
questions !
---
Madhu Srinivasan, Ph.D.
madhu.srinivasan at hpe.com