[Ieee_vis_open_positions] PhD/PostDoc Position in Game Computing | Austria

Günter Wallner guenter.wallner at jku.at
Mon May 31 15:59:50 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I'm seeking a highly motivated PhD and PostDoc candidate who would like
to join the new Game Computing Group of the Institute of Computer
Graphics at Johannes Kepler University Linz. We welcome applicants with
research interests broadly related to the areas of games user research,
games analytics, and gameplay visualization. The focus will be on
developing novel solutions for furthering our understanding of players
to inform game design and development. Candidates with a strong
background in HCI-related research, data science, or information
visualization are particularly encouraged to apply.

Both positions are full time for 4 years (PhD) and 6 years (PostDoc).
Knowledge of German language is not mandatory. The deadline for
application is June 30, 2021. For more information about the positions
please visit
https://www.jku.at/en/the-jku/work-at-the-jku/job-openings/academic-personnel/
(Job Reference Number: 4486 and 4487).

If you have any questions please contact me directly.

All best,
Guenter Wallner