[Ieee_vis_open_positions] TU Eindhoven PhD Visual Analytics for deep image-to-image models in medical imaging

Vilanova Bartroli, A. A.Vilanova at tue.nl
Thu May 28 21:20:47 CEST 2020

The visualization cluster at TU Eindhoven.
We are looking for a motivated PhD candidate that wants to develop new methods on the cross-border between Visual Analytics (VA), Machine Learning (ML) and explainable AI. The candidate will be developing new VA methods and strategies for making sense and comparing image-to-image ML models.

https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/phd-visual-analytics-for-deep-imagetoimage-models-in-medical-imaging-850661.html

Contact me or apply if you are interested. We will appreciate if you can distribute these vacancy to potential candidates.

Thank you very in advance,

Anna Vilanova
Professor Visual Analytics. Visualization Group
TU Eindhoven

T   +31 (0)40 247 8333
a.vilanova at tue.nl<mailto:a.vilanova at tue.nl>
De Zaale, Metaforum MF 4.062