[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Doctoral Position at Konstanz University

Oliver Deussen oliver.deussen at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Oct 21 22:58:05 CEST 2019

*Doctoral Reseracher in Information Visualization at Konstanz University *

Link to apply:

https://stellen.uni-konstanz.de/jobposting/0ddc28096098e4e9c66d52c524f676d99894d1e30

University of Konstanz is one of a few successful Excellence
Universities in Germany. The Department of Computer and Information
Science is closely connected to the excellence cluster “Collective
Behaviour” and the SFB/Transregio 161 "Quantitative Methods for Visual
Computing". Within this framework we are looking to fill a position in
our project“Perceptual Methods for Information Visualization”. The
project is in collaboration with Qingdao University (China), so
applicants should be willing to travel to our partner university from
time to time (good English skills are enough for these visits).

*Qualifications: *

  *

    - strong communications skills in English and German language

  *

    - scientific graduate degree (Master’s level) in Computer Science or
    a related field with excellent grades

  *

    - experience with computer graphics and information visualization

Questions can be directed to Prof. Dr. Oliver Deussen:
oliver.deussen at uni-konstanz.de. Meet him also at IEEE Vis 2019

  *