[Ieee_vis_open_positions] 3D Retrieval and Machine Learning experts

Andrew Young andrew.young at 3dindustri.es
Thu Feb 15 17:00:52 CET 2018

Dear ieee

We would like to post the following 3D Computer Vision vacancies.

3DI (www.3Dindustri.es <http://www.3dindustri.es/>) is a ground-breaking
London-based AI company, also with operations in Palo Alto and Munich.

Our platform offers real time, real world 3D object recognition, analysis
and search.

3DI has just closed a round of funding and we are seeking to expand our
team of 3D retrieval and machine learning experts.

Alternatively, if there are any networks that you could help us promote our
vacancies in, that would be greatly appreciated too.

Meantime, I attach our job specification both as PDF and .Doc (in case it
is easier to cut and paste parts for any use).

Thanking you in advance.

Best,
Andrew
--
*ANDREW YOUNG*

andrew.young at 3dindustri.es *|* www.3dindustri.es *| *Tweet: @3dindustries
<http://www.twitter.com/3dindustries>

D: +44 7960 444278

UK: +44 20 32 39 69 49

*Disclaimer: This e-mail message and any accompanying documents may contain
information belonging to the sender, which is confidential and/or legally
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this e-mail message is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this transmission in error please contact the sender to arrange for
the return of the transmission. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. We do not
accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus's transmitted by
this email. *

*3D Industries Limited - Company No: 07007336 ; Registered In: England *