[Ieee_vis_open_positions] PostDoc Position in BioVis, Admitting PhD Students

Alexander Lex alex at sci.utah.edu
Mon Jun 5 19:47:02 CEST 2017

We are looking to hire a postdoctoral fellow for a collaborative project
with ARUP, a national reference laboratory, on biological data
visualization starting as soon as possible.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work at the
Visualization Design Lab at the SCI Institute, one of the leading
visualization institutes worldwide.

In addition, we are also interested in hiring PostDocs with other interests
related to visualization; and to admit multiple PhD students to work on a
range of topics. All positions are fully funded.

For details, please refer to:

http://vdl.sci.utah.edu/positions/

Kind Regards,

Miriah Meyer & Alexander Lex