[Ieee_vis_open_positions] faculty position at UC Santa Cruz

Noah Wardrip-Fruin noah at noahwf.com
Fri Dec 2 17:43:15 CET 2016

At UC Santa Cruz we’re hiring a faculty member in interactive, real-time graphics for computational media, with a research profile in the computer graphics community, in an interactive media community, or bridging multiple areas. We’re excited to keep growing our interdisciplinary research faculty, and we’re seeking candidates who want to be part of establishing computational media as a new field (working with students in our new interdisciplinary degree programs).

Please help spread the word. Applications must be complete by January 9th to be visible to the review committee, and that’s coming up fast.

https://recruit.ucsc.edu/apply/JPF00413

https://www.soe.ucsc.edu/departments/computational-media

Thanks,
Noah