[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Computer Scientist in Ensemble and Uncertainty Visualization at TUM
westermann at tum.de
Wed Sep 16 10:40:43 CEST 2015
The Chair for Computer Graphics and Visualization at the Technische Universität München announces open positions for
Research Associates (PhD candidates)
(full-time position TV-L E13 for up to 4 years in the context uncertainty and feature-based visualization in meteorology.
· Large data visualization
· Feature extraction and definition in flow and scalar fields
· Ensemble visualization
· Information theoretical approaches
· Above-average M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
· Motivation to perform independent research in an interdisciplinary team
· Expertise in software development for graphics/interactive systems
· Good communication and writing skills in English and German (or basic German skills and the willingness to improve them)
The Technische Universität München is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from women are strongly encouraged. Severely challenged persons will be given preference in case of equal qualifications.
Contact and further information
In order to apply, please email your application as a single PDF document to:
R. Westermann, Chair for Computer Graphics and Visualization, westermann at tum.de<mailto:westermann at tum.de>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ieee_vis_open_positions