[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Two Lectureships in Computer Science - City University London (giCentre)

Dykes, Jason J.Dykes at city.ac.uk
Thu Nov 12 13:34:41 CET 2015

City University London is recruiting to two posts in Computer Science.

We are looking for candidates who can make the most of the dynamic environment for research, teaching and enterprise in London - with its stimulating combination of arts, tech and commerce.

The university is open to applications across the discipline, but research expertise must compliment the activities of one (or more) of the six research centres in Computer Science:
  http://j.mp/cityCSresearchCentres

The giCentre is hoping to attract enthusiastic individuals with the energy to shape research and teaching in visualization, visual analytics and visual data science.

We would be delighted to discuss our plans and the opportunities afforded by these posts to any candidates with interests in visualization and data analysis.

Details:
  http://j.mp/cityCSlectureshipsNov15

Contact : gicentre at city.ac.uk

Prof. Jo Wood