[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Multiple Faculty Positions at Tufts

Remco Chang remco at cs.tufts.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:10:11 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to share with you upcoming tenure-track faculty positions at Tufts
University. This year, there are 4 positions that are relevant to the VIS
community: 2 in CS, 1 in Cognitive Science, and 1 in Human Factors.

In Computer Science (for all levels):
We have two open positions for all levels. The call is focused on machine
learning, but it covers all aspects of data computation and includes visual
analytics.

http://www.cs.tufts.edu/Jobs/employment-opportunities.html

In Cognitive Science / Computer Science (senior faculty):
The call is for an interdisciplinary position between CS, CogSci, Psych,
Philosophy (a so-called Bridge Professorship):

http://ase.tufts.edu/faculty/searches/positions/descriptionsFullTime.htm#bridgeCogSci

In Human Factors (senior faculty):
The Human Factors position will be in the department of Mechanical
Engineering.

http://ase.tufts.edu/faculty/searches/positions/descriptionsFullTime.htm#me

Please contact the respective departments if you have job-specific
questions, but feel free to send me an email if you would like to know more
about Tufts and living in Boston/Cambridge.  :)

Remco

--
Remco Chang
Assistant Professor