[Ieee_vis] Invitation to Submit Your Contribution to COMPLEX NETWORKS 2024 - Deadline Approaching (September 3, 2024)

Hocine Cherifi hocine.cherifi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:47:29 CEST 2024

We invite you to submit your research contributions to the *13th
International Conference on Complex Networks & Their Applications (COMPLEX
NETWORKS 2024)*, held in Istanbul, Turkey, from December 10-12, 2024.

We welcome submissions in the form of full papers (up to 12 pages) and
extended abstracts (up to 4 pages) on a wide range of topics, including but
not limited to:

   - Models of Complex Networks
   - Machine Learning with Graphs
   - Dynamics and Evolution Patterns of Complex Networks
   - Social Reputation, Influence, and Trust
   - Network Neuroscience
   - Cognitive Network Science
   - And many more (please refer to the full list of topics here
   <https://complexnetworks.org/>).

The deadline for submission is *September 3, 2024*. Accepted papers will be
included in the conference proceedings published by Springer, while
extended abstracts will be featured in the Book of Abstracts with an ISBN.

Additionally, selected extended versions of accepted contributions will be
invited for publication in special issues of renowned journals, including
PLOS Complex Systems, Applied Network Science, and more.

Please submit your contributions via the conference submission system: COMPLEX
NETWORKS 2024 Submission
<https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/COMPLEXNETWORKS2024/>.

For more information, visit our website at https://complexnetworks.org

We look forward to your participation and welcoming you to Istanbul for
this enriching event.

Best regards,

Hocine Cherifi

Join us at COMPLEX NETWORKS 2024 <https://www.complexnetworks.org/>
*-------------------------*
Hocine CHERIFI
University of Burgundy Franche-Comté
Laboratoire* I*nterdisciplinaire *C*arnot de *B*ourgogne - ICB UMR 6303 CNRS
Editor in Chief  Plos Complex Systems
<https://plos.org/complex-systems-research-journal/#:~:text=PLOS%20Complex%20Systems%20will%20be,understand%20natural%20and%20chaotic%20systems.>
Founding & Adisory Editor Applied Network Science
<https://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/>

Editorial Board member PLOS One <https://journals.plos.org/plosone/>, IEEE
ACCESS <https://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/?http%3A%2F%2Fieeeaccess_ieee_org%2F>,
Scientific