[Ieee_vis] Eurographics 2018 --- Call for participation - Early Bird until 15th of March 2018

Klaus Hildebrandt - EWI K.A.Hildebrandt at tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 14 21:15:04 CET 2018

www.eurographics2018.nl<http://www.eurographics2018.nl>

**** Early bird deadline approaching: March 15th 2018 ********

Registration: https://www.eurographics2018.nl/attendees/registration/

Some Program Milestones:

More than 100 presentations

Free On-Site Lunch

Several Social Events and Tours

Electronic Theater

Preliminary Program: https://www.eurographics2018.nl/program/

Eurographics 2018 continues a series of events organized by the Eurographics Association covering the wide field of computer graphics, from applied geometry techniques of meshing and surface reconstruction to photorealistic rendering techniques, as well as computer animation and simulation of natural phenomena.

The 39th Eurographics conference will be held on April 16-20 2018 in Delft, The Netherlands.

It will be hosted at Delft University of Technology, conveniently located between Rotterdam and the Hague (both 10 min away) and only 40 min from Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam), one of the major hubs in Europe.

Besides an outstanding technical program with fantastic keynote speakers, such as Jack van Wijk (TU Eindhoven) and Sabine Susstrunk (EPFL), the conference also offers many social activities (City Tours, Campus Tours, SS Rotterdam Tour, Receptions...) and opportunity to meet with other participants (e.g., during the free on-site lunch). Or meet up with some of our sponsors, such as TomTom, who will have a booth and present their activities.

The social event will take place on the SS Rotterdam a major landmarks of Rotterdam city.

This year, the conference is in collaboration with ACM Siggraph. In this context, we will present the Electronic Theater to our participants and invite you to join this fantastic show.

All information about the conference can be found at:

http://eurographics2018.nl

Looking forward to seeing you in the Netherlands!

Elmar Eisemann
Eurographics 2018 Conference Chair