[Ieee_vis] IEEE VIS Road Cycling Club

Jason Dykes veloclubdevis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:05:27 CEST 2017

Like cycling, like VIS, lycra?
 Then do consider joining colleagues who attend IEEE VIS and celebrate
cycling in the Velo Club de VIS.

You can do this in one or more of the following ways :

 1. buy a cycling JERSEY and wear VIS colours on the road
    https://gicentre.net/velo-club-jersey/
    We have a great design this year featuring data art from Weili SHI
    The more the merrier!
    ** DEADLINE - 9th AUGUST **

 2. join the STRAVA CLUB to log rides and be inspired by other VIS cyclists
    https://www.strava.com/clubs/velo-club-de-vis

 3. RIDE after the IEEE VIS conference in Le Tour de VIS.
    https://www.gicentre.net/velo-club-rides/

 4. E-mail veloclubdevis at gmail.com to get irregular updates

 5. Follow @veloclubdevis for occasional tweets - retweet, spread the word

 6. Use #LeTourDeVIS every now and again.

We have a nice, open, dynamic community of IEEE VIS cyclists. We meet up at
and after the conference and communicate through Strava. We are always
looking for others to join in by riding, logging, wearing or tweeting.
You can do any number of the above - or suggest other ideas.
But please join in if you like to bike.

http://gicentre.net/velo-club-info

Jason Dykes.
Velo Club de VIS.