[Ieee_vis] CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS - CASA 2017

jean-charles Bazin jeancharles.bazin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:20:44 CEST 2016

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS - CASA 2017

The 30th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents
(CASA 2017)
May 22-24, 2017 in Seoul, South Korea
https://casa2017.kaist.ac.kr

The 30th International Conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents
(CASA 2017) will be held in Seoul, South Korea, on May 22-24, 2017. The
workshops and tutorials will be held on May 22. CASA was founded in 1988 in
Geneva, Switzerland, and it is the oldest international conference in
computer animation and social agents in the world.

SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP AND TUTORIAL PROPOSALS

In recent years, an explosive growth of augmented reality and social agents
has been experienced in multimedia and other social media on mobile,
wearable and other devices. In particular, the workshops and tutorials in
CASA 2017 would like to focus on new mobile applications and services that
can augment our real life with virtual experience to establish social
connections with agents to enhance our life experiences.

We invite submissions of workshop and tutorial proposals on topics
including but not limited to:
   - Augmented/virtual reality on mobile platforms
   - Social agent services based on augmented reality

For detailed information about the workshop/tutorial proposal submissions,
please visit the CASA 2017 website https://casa2017.kaist.ac.kr

IMPORTANT DATES (23h59 UTC/GMT)

   Proposal Submission Deadline: November 30, 2016
   Notification of Acceptance: December 15, 2016
   Workshop and Tutorials: May 22, 2017

COMMITTEE

   Conference co-chairs:
      Nadia Magnenat-Thalmann (U. of Geneva, Switzerland and NTU, Singapore)
      Dongman Lee (KAIST, Korea)

   Program co-chairs:
      Sung-Hee Lee (KAIST, Korea)
      Huamin Wang (Ohio State University, US)
      Mubbasir Kapadia (Rutgers University, US)

   Workshop chair:
      Min H. Kim (KAIST, Korea)

   Publicity chair:
      Jean-Charles Bazin (Disney Research)