[Ieee_vis] Eurographics 2016 -- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: TECHNICAL PAPERS PROGRAM

Ming C. Lin lin at cs.unc.edu
Sat Sep 12 10:37:01 CEST 2015

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

*********** EUROGRAPHICS 2016 ************

http://eurographics2016.pt/ <http://eurographics2016.pt/>

May 9-13, 2016
Lisbon, Portugal

The Eurographics 2016 Technical Papers Program will showcase innovative research in Computer Graphics and related areas. We invite submissions of new ideas, and encourage all forms of research creativity and originality. We are interested in practice, experience, novel applications, technological or theoretical papers, with the ambition of setting the standard in the field and stimulating future trends.   Accepted full papers will be presented at Eurographics 2016 and published in a special issue of the Eurographics journal Computer Graphics Forum. Therefore, submissions will undergo a two-step review process. We encourage submissions from all areas related to computer graphics, including but not limited to

	- Rendering
	- Modeling
	- Animation and Simulation
	- Visualization
	- Virtual and Augmented Reality
	- Display Technology
	- Image Processing
	- Visual Computing
	- Computer-aided Fabrication
	- Human-computer interaction
	- Other related topics

IMPORTANT DATES:

Abstract Due             September 18, 2015
Paper Due                 September 25, 2015
1st Notification           December 5, 2015
Final Acceptance       January 15, 2015

Full Papers CoChairs
Joaquim Jorge, Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
Ming C. Lin, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA