[EvA] EVA2 Documentation

Marcel Kronfeld marcel.kronfeld at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 1 11:38:54 CET 2011

Guillaume Jacquenot wrote:
> I come back to you for my problem with MatLab and EvA2
> As I said before, the following methods called in optimize.m are missing
> MatlabProblem.makeFitConvTerm
> MatlabProblem.makePhenConvTerm
>
> I have checked in the source published and I don't see them.
> Is it normal, or are they simply missing?

It seems something is out of sync there. Since the JEInterface has been
extended anyways, Ill revise the part in the Doc and put the updated
code on the web page sometime today.

Best regards,
 Marcel

--
 Dipl.-Inform. Marcel Kronfeld
 Wilhelm-Schickard-Institute for Computer Science

 Phone: (+49/0)-7071-29-78987, Fax: (+49/0)-7071-29-5091
 EMail: marcel.kronfeld at uni-tuebingen.de