[EvA] EvA2 update online

Oliver Borm oli.borm at web.de
Tue Mar 2 21:09:58 CET 2010

Thank you very much for that version bump. The new version is now
running with openjdk on my gentoo boxes. I've written also a gentoo
ebuild for an automatic installation of EvA2, which I've pushed to the
sunrise-overlay:
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/browser/sunrise/dev-java/eva/eva-2.043.ebuild

But there are two remaining things:

- Could you also distribute the ant build.xml file in the source
package? At the moment I've written my own build.xml file
(http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/browser/sunrise/dev-java/eva/files/build-2.043.xml).
Or do you not using ant for building the package?
- Would it be possible to publish a source package with appended
version? Otherwise I will run into trouble at the next update, as the
source URI is the same but the checksum has changed.

Thanks a lot,
Oliver Borm