[afgn] Fwd: Tri-National Arabidopsis Meeting - Abstract & Early-Bird deadline next Wed!

Luise Brand luise.brand at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jun 8 16:19:36 CEST 2016

Betreff: 	Tri-National Arabidopsis Meeting - Abstract & Early-Bird deadline next Wed!
Datum: 	Wed, 8 Jun 2016 09:28:18 +0000
Von: 	Watson, James Matthew <james.watson at gmi.oeaw.ac.at>
An: 	Nodine, Michael <michael.nodine at gmi.oeaw.ac.at>, Peter Schloegelhofer
<peter.schloegelhofer at univie.ac.at>, juergen.kleine-vehn at boku.ac.at <juergen.kleine-vehn at boku.ac.at>

Dear MASC Representatives, TNAM Speakers, & Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizers of this year’s Tri-National Arabidopsis Meeting, which will take place
in Vienna from Sep 14-16^th , I would like to let you know that *next Wednesday June 15^th is the
deadline for abstracts* that would like to be considered for short-talks, as well as early-bird
discounts!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this information to your colleagues; we have a
fantastic program planned and are looking forward to welcoming you in Vienna!

Sincerely,

J. Matthew Watson

Conference Secretariat

TNAM 2016