[afgn] Postdoc position

G. Felix georg.felix at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jan 12 15:52:44 CET 2016

Postdoctoral position in Plant Molecular Biology:

**

*Molecular determinants that specify signal input and signal output in
plant receptor kinases***

A Postdoctoral position is available in our research team at the ZMBP of
the University of Tübingen to study plant receptor kinases. Starting out
from well characterized receptor kinases that act as pattern recognition
receptors for microbe associated molecular patterns (MAMPs), the project
will extend to novel receptors and their molecular specificity for
ligand-inputs and intracellular response-outputs.

We look for a highly motivated candidate with a PhD and experience in
molecular biology and/or biochemistry. Proficiency in German languageand
previous experience with plants are advantageous, but are not essential.

If interested, send informal enquiry or your application, including a
brief description of your research interests, a CV and the contact
details for two personal referencesto georg.felix at zmbp.uni-tuebingen.de
<mailto:georg.felix at zmbp.uni-tuebingen.de>.