[Ieee_vis] IEEE VR 2024 Conference Updates: Program Schedule, Keynotes, Sessions, and More!

IEEE VR Publicity ieeevrpublicity at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:38:53 CET 2024

Dear All,

We hope this email finds you well. We are thrilled to share some exciting
updates regarding the upcoming IEEE VR 2024! As we gear up for this
enriching event, we wanted to keep you informed about the latest
developments.

1. Program Schedule Now Available: The much-awaited program schedule for
the conference is now available! You can find detailed information about
session timings, speakers, and topics by visiting our
https://ieeevr.org/2024/program/overview/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2Y53LjXFFbD3CfMZuqOvFPkIqH0FOXAGIl7SujxfsvXJiaXoMjgFBUPZTrs5xryzC4UiDnQme3jCFPuvz89njaXNzdvDUt8AhnU7__8_BwPZBMrYXct6ctvZ96n8ll3dDHjVlA_R9T9Joq0FWt2PDlX7dBF_-LDHN0UpSAP6W5fXSE14E15oFr_dkuCIwFlfOBvQk>
.

2. Keynote Speakers: We are delighted to announce three distinguished
keynote speakers who will share their expertise and insights at the
conference. Their talks promise to be thought-provoking and inspiring. Make
sure not to miss these engaging sessions!
https://ieeevr.org/2024/program/keynote-speakers/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2qZoEd-PyVw12iha30vulN91zrSJcSjeYuC4x8KHf3KtlaXoMjgEVfRx-7r21dG-D4ZVLKS-0OeWOIW09-PQtcIjko_px7Ry5UJ97I_YKs9w-OK6L_S8rpvjdrrVv2jtbuwVyT1MjkYQpK5jBYXBo1NDMqtYl1uv53vo_F-wq8eBhH4V3F-5QXQ2YlSD24IHUXjtGlK1qFHNf>

a. *Shiri Azenkot* - Monday, 18 March 2024, 10:15 - 11:15 (Orlando, Florida
USA UTC-4)
b. *Michael Tschanz* - Tuesday, 19 March 2024, 10:15 - 11:15 (Orlando,
Florida USA UTC-4)
c. *Simon Richir* - Wednesday, 20 March 2024, 18:00 - 21:00 (Orlando,
Florida USA UTC-4)

3. Special Sessions, Paper Sessions, Workshops, and Tutorials: The
conference will feature a diverse range of sessions to cater to various
interests. Explore the 39 paper sessions, 22 workshops, and 5 tutorials
that cover cutting-edge topics in our field. Additionally, don't miss out
on the 3 special sessions that promise unique insights and
perspectives. https://ieeevr.org/2024/program/overview/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2ibuYCD_DrZoFuBqqwR1hhxKAdWPsaFp0ee6oV8iOOzNoaXoMjgFf4__fSqE0Uz1JN8fWiU-bnxz36jaefPJ2B2qFGmAv0JDqGFoG6MxwA_RJZE7krCFltO80fMoIGVTsWWWP1q9IRbmyAIJvDgCbBvdgrAYbkC-jD4LWmLOZDGi-meIR16kdaqbwZHXENscbp905>

4. 3DUI Contest: Excitement is building up for the 3DUI Contest, with 10
impressive entries competing for recognition. Get ready to witness
groundbreaking innovations in the realm of three-dimensional user
interfaces. https://ieeevr.org/2024/program/3dui-contest/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/29100r6WoHdypACX32HKtPFYFPWAOBoffch8ScjWevtBraXoMjgH8Mg-FAhRT1MXKvsRB4OwZB6iV6yw5CXevcoHH_HYkOK-xKJzzScFRVu_8JgXW6zysbkoMyycsTgXJho17wLKtp20R6j17SwoFITKL0ovD7uSEiiqCQFqsykynjy0Zzo8ZI-eWiv6jQ9FB7cKU3rSB>

5. Future Faculty Forums and Doctoral Consortium: For those aspiring to
shape the future of academia, the Future Faculty Forums provide a platform
to engage in discussions and gain valuable insights. Similarly, the
Doctoral Consortium offers an opportunity for doctoral students to showcase
their research and receive feedback from experts in the field.

6. Registration Reminder: If you haven't already done so, now is the
perfect time to register for the conference. Secure your spot at this
gathering of minds. Visit https://ieeevr.org/2024/attend/registration/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2Rln3XBYfLK80DCArusTWdxxKFXgPS6wj2zpshyi-gcJuaXoMjgFKdGgeYFSwVeVtCcOMnoDelJlXXIc5d_VGCDC-uWrNIy1BxTBNHrnYBHsPUA0XUEvcrrJqnTsgWQL0ENO50rDgCQIDmOM_Ya1llH6jVyy2Uf-q48b79BofP6xxUVdSrPlgZ2eOtEdnr78>
to complete your registration.

We look forward to your active participation and presence at IEEE VR 2024 [
https://ieeevr.org/2024/
<https://ieeevrpublicity-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2c9T5Tu0CTdBXz1FiGYRqNfq1GWeauvfKLfpEGmod-6NxaXoMjgH_5EOlVBF2lv0LtB44uCoKBpgxTPP6d73mypdPJ9hvGSt-Qyz9FIeWdwTdGTM-nwBp4SuylGUxeJ4xTFR7l_hOtbkQBzjuITlf_LzeV7xQb2Q3lHXI5tZiRYy5gGTB>].
Together, let's make this conference a memorable and enriching experience
for all attendees.

Best regards,
IEEE VR Publicity
[image: beacon]