[Ieee_vis] Submit Your Research to COMPLEX NETWORKS 2023 - Deadline Approaching!

Hocine Cherifi hocine.cherifi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:10:01 CEST 2023

Dear

The 12th International Conference on Complex Networks & Their
Applications (COMPLEX
NETWORKS 2023 <https://complexnetworks.org/>) will be held in Menton
Riviera, France, from November 28 to 30, 2023.

COMPLEX NETWORKS is a premier platform for researchers, scholars, and
practitioners to share their latest advancements in Network Science,
Computational Social Science, and Graph Machine Learning. With distinguished
speakers <https://complexnetworks.org/keynote-speakers-3/> worldwide and a
wide range of topics covered, it's an excellent opportunity to showcase
your research and connect with fellow experts.

*Important Details:*

·      Submission Deadline: September 02, 2023

·      Submission Portal: https://complexnetworks.org/submission/

·      Topics: Social Networks, Epidemics, Network Mining, Dynamics, and
more. View the complete list here <https://complexnetworks.org/>.

*Publication Opportunities:*

·      Full papers will be included in the Springer proceedings (12 pages)

·      Extended abstracts will be included in the Book of Abstracts ( 2 to
4 pages).

·      Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for
publication in prestigious international journals (Plos One, Applied
Network Science, Social Networks Analysis & Mining, etc). View the complete
list here. <https://complexnetworks.org/journal-special-issues/>

Don't miss this chance to contribute to the forefront of network research
and be a part of COMPLEX NETWORKS 2023.

For more details, please visit the conference website:
https://complexnetworks.org

We look forward to your valuable contribution.

Best regards,

Hocine Cherifi

Co-General Chair

Join us at COMPLEX NETWORKS 2023 <https://www.complexnetworks.org/>
*-------------------------*
Hocine CHERIFI
University of Burgundy Franche-Comté
Laboratoire* I*nterdisciplinaire *C*arnot de *B*ourgogne - ICB UMR 6303 CNRS
Editor in Chief Applied Network Science
<https://appliednetsci.springeropen.com/> Plos Complex Systems
<https://plos.org/complex-systems-research-journal/#:~:text=PLOS%20Complex%20Systems%20will%20be,understand%20natural%20and%20chaotic%20systems.>

Editorial Board member PLOS One <https://journals.plos.org/plosone/>, IEEE