[Ieee_vis_open_positions] PhD or PostDoc position in the area of Visualization and Visual Analytics for the analysis of Fine Arts

Thomas Höllt T.Hollt-1 at tudelft.nl
Thu Oct 12 10:04:13 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Computer Graphics and Visualization group<https://graphics.tudelft.nl> at TU Delft is looking to fill a PhD position in the area of Visualization and Visual Analytics for the analysis of Fine Arts<https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=14513> in close collaboration with the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam. The position is full-time (100%) and fully funded for four years.

For more details, please see here: https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=14513

Under certain conditions the position can also be transformed into a shorter PostDoc. If you have a PhD or are short of completing it in the area of Visual Analytics and are interested in this area, please contact me directly at T.Hollt-1 at tudelft.nl<mailto:T.Hollt-1 at tudelft.nl>.

We would appreciate it if you could distribute this information among your team or people who might be interested.

Best regards,
Thomas Höllt

--
Thomas Höllt,

Assistant Professor
Computer Graphics and Visualization
https://graphics.tudelft.nl
Department of Intelligent Systems
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Delft University of Technology