[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Open positions at HLRS

Uwe Wössner woessner at hlrs.de
Thu Apr 20 19:00:30 CEST 2023

Hello everyone,

The visualization department at HLRS (www.hlrs.de) is looking for Ph.D students in various projects.
The HLRS is a national supercomputing center at university of Stuttgart.
All of the research projects include Scientific visualization in VR and AR while the applications are ranging from Simulation of wind turbines and wind farms over driving and cycling simulation and general engineering applications up to Urban digital twins and BIM.

Please feel free to forward these job postings to interested students or if you are interested yourself, please apply here: (or just send me a mail directly)
https://www.hlrs.de/careers/research-scientist-f/m/d-scientific-visualization-in-vr-and-ar-up-to-tv-l-13-hlrs-18-2023
https://www.hlrs.de/de/jobs/research-scientist-f/m/d-collaborative-virtual-environments-up-to-tv-l-13-hlrs-17-2023

Regards,
  Uwe Wössner

--

            ///|/// *HLRS, High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart*
  _I_       ( o o )                *Visualization/VR*             _I_