[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Research Scientist, Sigma Computing (San Francisco)

Alex Bäuerle alex.bauerle at sigmacomputing.com
Tue Dec 6 19:45:07 CET 2022

At Sigma <http://sigmacomputing.com/>, we are tackling timely and important research problems <https://medium.com/@cagatay.demiralp/challenges-and-opportunities-in-interactive-cloud-data-analytics-6cd15ef7136f> including VIS, HCI, and ML related topics. We are a young, growing research group focused on data analysis at scale. Operating like a “startup in the startup”, our aim is to advance Sigma’s product vision, get our ideas out to the community through great research, and cultivate a research culture across the company.

We are looking for great research scientists with the ability to build solutions for real-world problems. More information and application instructions can be found here <https://boards.greenhouse.io/sigmacomputing/jobs/4451416003>.

 <http://www.sigmacomputing.com/>
Alex Bäuerle
Research Scientist