[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Visualization positions at the Roux Institute of Northeastern University

Tory, Melanie m.tory at northeastern.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:07:47 CET 2022

The Roux Institute is looking to fill multiple open-rank positions for research faculty and research scientists in HCI,  visualization, and Human-AI Interaction:

  *   Research Professor, Human-Computer Interaction in Medicine
  *   Research Professor: Data Visualization and Scientific Computing
  *   Research Scientist: Data Visualization and Visual Analytics

The Roux is a growing hub of Northeastern University with a focus on industry partnership and needs-driven research. Join us in our beautiful new waterfront location in Portland Maine! For details and to apply, see https://roux.northeastern.edu/research-opportunities/#datavisualization or contact me at m.tory at northeastern.edu<mailto:m.tory at northeastern.edu>.

Melanie Tory (she/her/hers)
Director of Data Visualization Research
Northeastern University
The Roux Institute <https://roux.northeastern.edu/>