[Ieee_vis_open_positions] AR/VR Researcher, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Global Technology Applied Research

MacIntyre, Blair blair.macintyre at jpmchase.com
Sat Sep 10 02:41:37 CEST 2022

I recently joined Global Technology Applied Research at JPMorgan Chase & Co. to lead the AR/VR research group, and I’m looking for other AR/VR researchers to join my team.

JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Global Technology Applied Research team (https://www.jpmorgan.com/technology/applied-research) conducts research in cutting-edge emerging technologies, such as Quantum Computing and Communication, Cloud Computing and Networking, Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR), Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (Ubicomp), Internet of Things (IoT), Security and Privacy, Computer Vision, and Edge Computing.

We are growing our AR/VR team and seeking passionate junior and senior researchers and thought leaders to perform applied research and development in AR/VR. We are looking for researchers in areas including Immersive Analytics, User Experience, 3D Interaction, Immersive Collaboration, Accessibility, Privacy and Security, and Learning and Training.

GT Applied Research works closely with internal project teams, senior management, and external communities alike to advance AR/VR research in a way that is beneficial to the technical teams in the company, while also advancing our scientific understanding of these immersive technologies. As part of the team, you will engage in research investigations into these areas, produce research solutions in collaboration with the internal project teams, and contribute to the firm’s intellectual property and scientific reputation by producing patent applications and scholarly articles.

You can learn more about the job and apply here: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210336045/?utm_medium=jobshare

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.