[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Niantic R&D: 5 London openings and 6 internships in Computer Vision

Gabriel J. Brostow g.brostow at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 30 15:45:04 CET 2021

Our Research & Development team works on core problems around 3D modeling,
understanding, perception, and human interaction.
We publish code, libraries, and papers. Where possible, we also help bring
research to millions of end-users through Niantic products like PokemonGo
and through the publicly available ARDK.

We're based in central London. Eventually, full-timers will be required to
work from the office a few days per week.

Current openings:

Internships for PhD students (full or part-time):
https://careers.nianticlabs.com/openings/software-engineering-phd-intern-research-and-development/
Interns for 2022 can be hired while living in the UK, Switzerland, Germany,
California + other US states, regardless of where you're doing your PhD. We
have desks for you in London too!

Research Software Engineer (PhD-level experience recommended):
https://careers.nianticlabs.com/openings/research-software-engineer/
(Senior version of this role is here:
https://careers.nianticlabs.com/openings/senior-research-software-engineer-r-d-infrastructure/
)

AR Software Engineer:
https://careers.nianticlabs.com/openings/ar-software-engineer/

Engineering Manager in R&D
https://careers.nianticlabs.com/openings/engineering-manager-r-d/

If you're unsure which role to apply for, please reach out to Georgia Ind
for help in applying: gind at nianticlabs.com.

Best of luck!
-Gabriel Brostow
Chief Research Scientist @ Niantic