[Ieee_vis_open_positions] NRC Postdoctoral Researcher at National Institute of Standards and Technology
Su, Simon M. (Fed)
simon.su at nist.gov
Fri Dec 3 04:47:19 CET 2021
The High Performance Computing and Visualization Group at National Institute of Standards and Technology (https://www.nist.gov/) is looking for a NRC Postdoctoral Researcher. If you like working on immersive visualization with CAVE-like display system and other mixed reality devices, please consider applying to the position at the following website:
To learn more about NIST, The Scope That NIST Built, https://youtu.be/G2Sku6jdoc4.
(1) investigating the use of immersive visualization as a scientific instrument for exploration and representation of data
(2) developing interactive measurement techniques on visualizations
(3) developing ways to merge analysis with visualization and provide quantitative feedback into the visualization
(4) exploring and expressing uncertainties due to the data as well as the visualization methods
(5) harnessing the growing capability of graphics processors to provide insight
(6) advancing the use of abstraction to express meaning in data
(7) developing user interaction methods, including direct manipulation techniques.
Please feel free to forward this to anybody who might be interested and I would be happy to answer any questions.
Simon Su, Ph.D.
National Institute of Standards and Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ieee_vis_open_positions