[Ieee_vis_open_positions] TU/e is looking for Data Visualization researchers looking for an academic career

Vilanova Bartroli, Anna A.Vilanova at tue.nl
Fri Apr 2 12:15:54 CEST 2021

Dear All,

How are things going? I hope this COVID situation improves soon and we can meet again.

We (Jack van Wijk and Anna Vilanova) have (again) a vacancy for assistant or associate professor in our visualization cluster at TU/e for data visualization researchers looking for an academic career, see:

https://jobs.tue.nl/en/vacancy/assistant-professor-in-data-visualization-871107.html

We appreciate it much if you can distribute this vacancy to potential candidates.

Thank you very much in advance,

Anna and Jack

Anna Vilanova
Professor Visual Analytics. Visualization Cluster
TU Eindhoven

T   +31 (0)40 247 8333
a.vilanova at tue.nl<mailto:a.vilanova at tue.nl>
De Zaale, Metaforum MF 4.062