[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Research Scientist in Visual Data Science at Siemens AG, Munich, Germany
kehrer.johannes at siemens.com
Wed Sep 30 11:53:23 CEST 2020
Our research group at Siemens Corporate Technology in Munich, Germany, is currently searching for a Research Scientist (f/m/d) in Visual Data Science.
AI and data science change the world for industry - get on board!
Data science and AI are shaping todays industrial trends and future markets. We love to explore, identify, and develop this technology in the central research and development unit of Siemens (Corporate Technology) with our business partners - and take the challenge to make this technology applicable to real world problems, real data, and real end users to generate business impact. Data science is booming and there are still lots of challenges: How to visualize data effectively to specific end users? How to enable systems to explain AI decisions to end customers? How to leverage trust in AI technology and products? Therefore, we focus research in our group towards Visual Analytics, Explainable AI, and Trustworthy AI. If you are as passionate about data and data analytics as we are - and if you like to drive data science from proof-of-concepts to real products of the future - get on board.
What part will you play?
* As a Research Scientist (m/f/diverse) in Applied Data Science you are responsible for the design, implementation and presentation of innovative data science solutions
* The responsibility for data science projects with our customers lies with you: from the concept to the ongoing demonstrator - you create business impact
* You will also be involved in consulting and project acquisition
* You understand the business needs and derive requirements
* You recognize trends in visual data analysis and artificial intelligence as well as actively share and develop your research contributions
* In addition, you are responsible for the supervision of data science students
What you need to make real what matters.
* You have completed a Master of Science degree (MSc) in Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Bioinformatics or comparable, a PhD is a plus
* You have already gained extensive years' experience in Applied Data Science projects; industry experience is a strong plus
* You use libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learning and much more on a daily basis as well as you can visualize your results with libraries such as d3, plotly, matplotlib, bokeh
* You have profound experience to develop interactive user interfaces with analytic backends that are beyond prototype maturity
* You have fluent proficiency in English and you ideally score with additional knowledge of German
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Please feel free to contact me via Email, if you have any questions. The application should be made online via:
With best regards,
Dr. Johannes Kehrer
Research in Digitalization and Automation
Information Integration & Business Intelligence Germany
CT RDA BAM IBI-DE
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Mobile: +49 172 4485679
mailto:kehrer.johannes at siemens.com
[cid:image001.gif at 01D69720.3265AC40]
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Klaus Helmrich, Cedrik Neike, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3536 bytes
More information about the ieee_vis_open_positions