[Ieee_vis_open_positions] InterDigital - PhD position - point cloud compression

Jean-Eudes Marvie Jean-Eudes.Marvie at InterDigital.com
Fri Jul 31 10:35:31 CEST 2020

Hello,

Please find in attachment a proposal for a PhD on deep learning based point cloud compression.
We seek for a candidate with good deep learning background.

Cordialement,

Jean-Eudes Marvie
Principal Scientist | InterDigital

[Banner]

[Banner]<https://idcc.me/3g4fCOg>

ABI - Cloud Gaming: Enabling a Next Generation Gaming and Streaming Paradigm<https://idcc.me/3g4fCOg>
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.