[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Associate or assistant professor in Software Engineering (Front End)

Mikkel Baun Kjærgaard mbkj at mmmi.sdu.dk
Tue May 12 11:12:34 CEST 2020

Dear all

I would like to spread the message about open positions at our university which includes visualization.

Associate or assistant professor in Software Engineering (Front End).
https://www.sdu.dk/en/service/ledige_stillinger/1100266

The SDU Software Engineering section is currently expanding its engagement in software development processes and tools for user interaction, e.g. within AR, VR, HMI, and related areas. Read more about us here: https://www.sdu.dk/en/om_sdu/institutter_centre/sdusoftwareengineering

Best regards

Mikkel Baun Kjærgaard

Professor and Head of Educations in Software

SDU Software Engineering, The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute

mbkj at mmmi.sdu.dk<mailto:mbkj at mmmi.sdu.dk>