[Ieee_vis_open_positions] CDS Moore-Sloan Faculty Fellow

Claudio Silva csilva at nyu.edu
Sat Dec 7 18:44:42 CET 2019

The Center for Data Science (CDS) at New York University (NYU) invites
applications for its highly prestigious CDS Moore-Sloan Faculty Fellow
<https://cds.nyu.edu/our-people/research-engineers-fellows-and-postdocs/>
positions. Building on the success of the Moore-Sloan Fellows program, CDS
has created a Faculty Fellow program to continue to develop outstanding
researchers in Data Science. Alumni of the distinguished Moore-Sloan
Fellowship program have secured top-level academic positions or industry
jobs.

CDS currently has up to 5 Faculty Fellowship positions available. Given the
prestigious nature of the position, we offer a generous compensation
package, funds to support research and travel, and will aim to offer access
to NYU faculty housing. Review of applications will start in December 2019,
and the extension of fellowship offers will begin in February 2020.
How to apply:

Applicants must possess a doctorate degree. Please submit your curriculum
vitae, a list of publications, and a brief statement of research interests
(no longer than 4 pages) via our Interfolio application page
<https://apply.interfolio.com/69112>.

The statement of research interests should mention the names of one or more
faculty members associated with the NYU Center for Data Science who would
have substantial intellectual overlap with the applicant’s interests and
likely program of research. More information about relevant faculty members
can be found at https://cds.nyu.edu/our-people.

Applicants should also arrange to have three letters of recommendation (to
be submitted by the reference writers) by this date. Applications received
by December 23, 2019 will receive full consideration. Any questions may be
directed to our Director of Administration and Operations, Remi Moss who
can be reached at: remimoss at nyu.edu
<https://cds.nyu.edu/facultyfellows/remimoss@nyu.edu>.