[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Academic Position - giCentre @ City, University of London

Dykes, Jason J.Dykes at city.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 10:02:07 CET 2019

We're looking to add an academic to the giCentre team at City, University of London.

   https://giCentre.net

We'd like to appoint a colleague with a Data Science angle on Visualization, good publications, enthusiasm for teaching and great ideas for research that will attract funding in the future.

This is a permanent position (tenured equivalent) and we are able to appoint from recent PhD graduate right through to reader (approx 2-3 years prior to full professorship) - we just want the right person. There is plenty of flexibility in terms of what exactly you do and how you do it.

If you are interested in joining a dynamic group in an irrepressibly dynamic City, contact Profs Jo Wood, or Jason Dykes to find out more.
Or drop us a line at giCentre at city.ac.uk

Details here:
  http://j.mp/giCentreJobOct19

Applications by 11th November 2019

@giCentre @city_cs @jsndyks @jwoLondon

--
jason dykes | giCentre | city, university of london
http://gicentre.net/jsndyks