[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Vacancy at European Weather Centre (ECMWF)

Willem Deconinck Willem.Deconinck at ecmwf.int
Tue Oct 1 10:01:24 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Some of you may be interested to learn about following vacancy at the European Weather Centre (ECMWF).

    https://www.ecmwf.int/sites/default/files/vacancies/_VNVN19-38_en.pdf
Computational Scientist - Atlas NWP software library development - ecmwf.int<https://www.ecmwf.int/sites/default/files/vacancies/_VNVN19-38_en.pdf>
ECMWF, Shinfield Park, Shinfield Road, Reading, RG2 9AX, UK www.ecmwf.int Computational Scientist - Atlas NWP software library development 1. Position information
www.ecmwf.int
Best regards,
Willem Deconinck, ECMWF (www.ecmwf.int<http://www.ecmwf.int>)
Advancing global NWP through international collaboration<http://www.ecmwf.int/>
ECMWF is the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts. We are both a research institute and a 24/7 operational service, producing global numerical weather predictions and other data for our Member and Co-operating States and the broader community. The Centre has one of the largest supercomputer facilities and meteorological data archives in the world
www.ecmwf.int