[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Call open for 27 tenure-track positions aimed at women in academia at University of Groningen

Jos Roerdink j.b.t.m.roerdink at rug.nl
Fri May 17 09:01:33 CEST 2019

The Faculty of Science and Engineering of the University of
Groningen currently has an open call within its Rosalind
Franklin Fellowship programme <https://www.rug.nl/rff> aimed
at women in academia.

There are 6 generic and 21 domain-specific tenure-track
positions available for candidates from specific research
fields
<https://www.rug.nl/fse/organization/vacatures/vacatures/rff/round-2019_-research-fields>,
including Human-Computer Interaction and Visualisation.
Depending on qualifications a position at associate or full
professor level can be considered. Interested candidates can
apply via this link
<https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/overview?details=00347-02S00071LP&cat=wp>.

The deadline for application is 2 June 11.59 pm.

The University of Groningen is an equal opportunity employer
and values diversity at our institution. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or
disability status.